Commercial General Liability Coverage
- Limits: $2,000,000/occurrence, $4,000,000 annual policy aggregate
- Includes a sublimit of $50,000 for on site pollution clean up
- Includes a sublimit of $25,000 for “acid washing” claims
- Deductible $500 per claim
* No coverage provided for any work done on diving boards or swimming pool slides.
Commercial Automobile Coverage
- $1,000,000 per occurrence for Bodily Injury or property Damage
- $1,000,000 on Uninsured Motorist
- $1,000,000 underinsured
- $5,000 on Medical
- Comprehensive – $500 deductible
- Collision – $500 deductible
- $5,000 on inventory and equipment in the vehicle (excluding theft)
- $25,000 Hazardous Materials Clean Up Coverage
Member and Employee Eligibility
UPA members that have anyone including employees, family members, friends, repair people, vacation service people, etc., that are not under the direct supervision* of the insured member are not covered by the Fireman’s Fund policy. You must see to it your help has their own Fireman’s Fund policy. Sean Reardon can get you set up. Servicing swimming pools must be your primary occupation with repair work being secondary. One year experience servicing swimming pools is required. Individual chapters may ask for more experience. Go to the Chapter Contacts page and contact a chapter near you for more details.
*Direct Supervision means they are working with you in your presence. Not the next house, not a phone call away.
Make Sure You Are Registered!
All members should make sure their chapter has a current roster with their name on it registered with Western Growers. A claim being filed by a member not registered with Western Growers will not be covered by Fireman’s Fund. Check it out so you don’t get left out in the cold. It’s happened.
New Members Certificates
You should receive your Insurance Certificate within 48 hours after Western Growers Insurance is notified by your chapter treasurer. If you do not receive your Insurance Certificate in a few days call Sean Reardon at Western Growers Insurance.
Additional Insured Certificates
All you guys with commercial accounts that require additional insured certificates, let Sean Reardon know if you no longer need those certificates sent out. It will save these folks a pile of unnecessary work.